Inventure Academy - School Fee Policy Academic Session 2013-14
Applicable To ALL Students admitted from the academic session 2010-11 onwards
The School Fee is payable for the academic year June to May. It is an annual fee which is split into two installments for the convenience of parents / guardian.
|On Offer of Admission||By 1 st April 2013||By 1 st October 2013|
|New students/ Admissions||100% of One Time Non- Refundable - Registration, Admission & Infrastructure Fe e , 50% of Annual Education Fee; or by the 1 st April 2013, whichever date is earlier||100% Security Deposit, 50% of Transport Fee and Meal Plan Fe e , 100% of Books, Stationery and Educational Supplies (Online & offline learning Resources) 100% of Class Outbound & Life Skills Trip Wherever applicable 50% of Learning Lab Fee, ESL Fee, Language Fee. 5 0 % of||5 0 % of Annual Education Fee, Transport Fee, Meal Plan Fee, Wherever applicable 50% of Learning Lab Fee, ESL Fee, Language Fee.|
|Existing students||Annual Education Fee, Transport Fee, Meal Plan Fee, 100% of Books, Stationery and Educational Supplies (Online & offline learning Resources) 100% of Class Outbound & Life Skills Trip Wherever applicable 50% of Learning Lab Fee, ESL Fee, Language Fe e .||5 0 % of Annual Education Fee, Transport Fee, Meal Plan Fee, Wherever applicable 50% of Learning Lab Fee, ESL Fee, Language Fee.|
* Fee is payable in INR Only.
ANNUAL EDUCATION FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Academic Fee: This fee pertains to all academic activities for the whole year, including the one week of foundation program, 'Inventuring'. This does not include any cost related to an external Board including any examination fee charged by it.
- Activity Fee: This fee includes all expenses relating to exposure to various co-curricular activities including Pods, field trips, workshops, guest lectures, sports and cultural activities offered on campus and within Bangalore as a part of the curriculum. This also covers transport expenses for inter-school events and field trips within Bangalore ( whenever it is feasible to use our existing school buses.)
- School Management System Fee: This helps us impart learning to your child more effectively and provides you with relevant information about your child’s education
- Laboratory Fee : For students of grades 6-12 : includes science, computer, robotics and math labs.
- College and Career Counseling
- Learning Lab Fee : An additional annual fee only for students who need specialized support and remedial care at the Learning Lab with the Special Educators.
- • ESL Fee (English as a Second Language): An additional fee for non-native speakers of English who need intensive coaching.
- Language Fee: Spanish is a paid elective
- Transport Fee : This service is optional. Bus fee includes picking up and dropping off students at designated centralized locations. This is not a door to door service.
- Meal Plan Fee : This plan is optional. .Breakfast, mid- morning health drink, lunch, and evening snack with juice will be provided everyday for students.
- Books, Stationery and Educational Supplies : includes online & off-line learning resources including text books, note books, handouts, worksheets & writing and art supplies, Newspaper in Education program and the ASSET tests, as well as tech-enabled learning tools like Mindspark.
- Class Outbound & Life Skills Trip with INME: (For students of Grade 4 to 12) Class outbound trips are An integral part of Inventure Academy’s learning approach. All students are expected to participate in this program.
- Fee is accepted By Demand Draft / Cheque / Local Bank Transfer favoring India Learning Foundation A/c Inventure Academy payable at Bangalore. Bank Details - ICICI Bank Ltd, Bangalore Branch, ICICI Towers, Ground Floor, Commissariat Road, 1, Bangalore - 560025 SB A/c No. 000201061460 , RTGS / NEFT / IFSC Code : ICIC0000002
- Fee is payable in INR Only.
Students not present on campus for the first or last day of school without explicit written permission from the school, will be charged Rs 1,000 /- for each day that they are absent following the first day, or preceding the last day. ( Note : these funds are utilized towards our community outreach program)
LATE PAYMENT FEE
In the event of late payment of fee,
- Rs100/- per day will be charged for fee paid after the payment due date
- Reports / progress cards, transcriptions ,transfer certificates or recommendations to future school /colleges will be issued only after all outstanding fees are received, 3 weekly reminders are issued to students before any action is taken, beyond which all dues will be recovered from the security deposit.
REFUND / WITHDRAWALS: Once a child has been granted admission and the fee paid, no refunds will be made. Fee is payable annually and cannot be refunded if students leave mid-year.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their children from the school should give written notice by 31 st January to be eligible for refund of the Security Deposit. Where notice is given post 31 January, only 50% of their Security Deposit will be refunded.
- In the case of withdrawal without notice, no part of the Security Deposit will be refunded.
- The Prospectus/One Time fee is Non-refundable.
- Transfer certificates and student progress reports are issued once all dues are cleared, school property (including books and equipment) returned, and a "No Dues Certificate" is issued.
- The school reserves the right to initiate appropriate proceedings to recover the amounts of any outstanding dues at the time of leaving.
- The deposit is non-interest bearing and refundable upon the student leaving the school, subject to the student having given the School due notice as stated above, and subject to all annual fee being paid, less any cost of damages to property, etc..
- Any unpaid dues of the student shall be recovered / adjusted from his/her Security Deposit.
- The balance of Security Deposit, after adjusting the dues, if any, will be refunded, within 30 days of the student leaving the School, subject to notice period being given.
- All Bank Charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to the student's account.
- In the event of cheque /draft return, a sum of Rs 500/- besides the bank charges shall be debited to the student's account and in addition, applicable late fee will be charged.
DISCLAIMER: Inventure Academy follows a specific process and policy, necessary for effective budgeting and functioning of the School. The School reserves the right to amend its policies and fee structure whenever considered necessary & appropriate