The Inventure Academy Carpe Diem Scholarship
Inventure Academy is an international school with strong roots in traditional values. We firmly believe in supporting achievement and being fully inclusive. We grant merit based scholarships every year to students who have excelled in a measurable way in academic and co-curricular spheres and who cannot meet the entire expense of education at Inventure Academy.
Inventure Academy has a meaningful vision for its students. It recognizes the need to prepare children for the challenges of the world today and tomorrow. What defines this world most singularly, perhaps, is the absolute knowledge that ours is a dynamic and ever-changing world.
The Carpe Diem Scholarship enables and empowers deserving candidates to imbibe and epitomise the Core Purpose and Core Values of Inventure Academy and contribute meaningfully to their future world. Carpe Diem, or “Seize the Day”, represents the attitude and conviction with which all Inventurers will face life. The Carpe Diem Scholarship Awardee will ‘seize’ the opportunity given by the scholarship grant and convert it into avenues for personal growth and exemplify the Graduation Goals of Inventure Academy.
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please write to us at email@example.com and we will send you the requisite forms for you to fill out and send back to us. Your application will then be reviewed by the Management and we will get back to you accordingly.
- Admission to Inventure Academy is a prerequisite for financial aid.
- Applying for the Inventure Carpe Diem Scholarship is not a guarantee to receiving aid.
- All grants are made on a yearly basis and are subject to annual review before renewal.
- The Carpe Diem Scholarship will be available to families who meet the financial aid criteria and whose children are in Grade 7 and above.
- The Financial Aid program cannot meet the full, declared financial need to a family, but will make an offer on its best judgment within the School’s available resources.
- Decision of the CEO and Managing Trustee, Ms. Nooraine Fazal will be final.
Criteria for granting Financial Aid
- The student receiving financial aid shall exhibit the following qualities:
- Demonstrated academic ability and potential. The student is expected to maintain a minimum of an aggregate of 75% in academics (in case of Academic Scholarship) and participate actively in the co-curricular activities and all other aspects of school life.
- Exhibit a positive attitude toward the goals, Core Purpose and Values of the school
- Show evidence of positive contribution to school life and activities
- Maintain the expected standards of eligibility for the Carpe Diem Scholarship with diligence and consistency
- Exhibit exemplary behavior and citizenship at all times
- Show financial need without any misrepresentation of facts / information