Community Outreach at Inventure is all about making a DIFFERENCE in our community and to reach out to the students of the government schools in the vicinity. At Inventure, we believe it is crucial to strengthen the government schools as the vast majority of school-going children in the area attend them. We feel the need for our students and faculty as individuals from more privileged backgrounds, to be sensitive to the needs of those less privileged than ourselves.
In an attempt to further consolidate our existing Community Outreach Program, Inventure Academy has “adopted” three schools:
• GKHPS Handenahalli
• GKHPS Thigala Choudadena Halli (TC Halli)
• GULPS Dommasandra
Adoption of the three schools above entails that Inventure Academy will:
- Train faculty of the government schools to teach English more successfully.
- Inventure students, parent volunteers and faculty will help students develop more proficiency in English and computers.
- Initiate training and conduct workshops in Robotics.
- Plan and conduct sports activities, life skills workshops and other Educational Festivals jointly for children of the three government schools mentioned above and Inventure Academy.
- Sponsor the library programs at all three schools through Akshara Foundation, Bangalore.
The Inventure community is excited at the prospect of the new opportunities that this special relationship will undoubtedly bring.