We invite parents and students to come and spend a fun-filled day at our campus. Let us show you how we give students a strong foundation in academics, enrich their personal development, catalyse their creativity, encourage independent thinking and make them positive change makers, ready to take on the world.
What’s in store?
- What's different about Inventure? What's the education approach? Engage with our dynamic Founder & Managing Trustee to “get Inventure”.
- Every school has a mission/vision statement. Some actually live by it. Inventure management & faculty walk you through how we do it.
- Visit our KG to Senior School showcases and our path-breaking Maker Space and Changemaker programs. Experience our unique teaching and learning methodologies.
- Take a student led tour around our sprawling campus to learn how it enables holistic development.
- Visit various kiosks (College & Career Counselling, Emotional and Well Being Counselling, Learning Lab, Admissions and Faculty Development) for a more in-depth understanding of our school.
Our Previous Open House
Testimonials & Success stories
Read below testimonials from our alumni who are now realizing their dreams, having being nurtured at Inventure.
"Inventure taught me to take risks, think out of the-box"
UC Berkeley, Intended Major: Physics
"Inventure inculcated in me a passion for research."
Honours Dual Degree-Arts & Law, Gujarat National Law University
"Inventure encouraged me to pursue excellence in multiple fields.
Grade 12 A Levels - Inventure Academy
"Inventure prepared me for life in college and beyond."
Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University