Established in 2005 by the India Learning Foundation (ILF), a dedicated group of professionals committed to education and the learning community.
- Inventure is ranked #1 in Karnataka & Bangalore for last 4 years and Top 6 in India in the Education World C Fore Survey 2021 (Co Ed Day Schools Category)
- Offers education from Pre–Kindergarten to Senior Secondary (Pre K-12)
- Affiliated to the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) IGCSE, A/AS levels, and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)- ICSE and ISC
- Academic session: Mid-May to mid-April. Inventure follows a Balanced Year Round (Split) Calendar with approximately five weeks of vacation in mid April to mid May, and another three and a half weeks in mid July to mid August for learners. Learners also get two weeks off at the end of Term 1 and another two weeks in December/January: This calendar allows for more effective spans of teaching-learning time, interspersed with timely breaks to maximise wider world learning opportunities, both in India and overseas. Our Grade 12 AS & A Levels learners who wish to take the Indian competitive exams have the option of taking the February-March series exams.
- The admissions process begins in September, and is on a first-come-first basis. Click here for a step-by-step guide to admissions at Inventure.
- School timings: 07:30 am – 02:40 pm. After School Program for Grade 3 upwards from 2:50 pm to 4:25 pm.
- Children are given breakfast and lunch in school. Click here to see the Menu
- Class size: 25 learners per section and 4 sections in Grades 1 to 12.
- Teacher-learner ratio: Currently the learner-teacher ratio stands at approximately 7:1 across the school. From Pre-K to Grade 3, there are two teachers in each classroom, as well as support staff.
Whole school 2020-21: 1237
Whole school 2021-22: 1244
Pre school 2021-22: 48
Faculty strength 2021-22: 226
- Classroom Size: up to 900 square feet
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math Laboratories
- 4 Computer/Robotics labs
- Library with a resource/research facility for faculty and learners
- Design & Technology Studio
- Learning Lab for learners with special learning needs
- Foreign languages taught: French and Spanish
- Indian languages taught: Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit and Urdu
- The Hub – a 40,000 sq ft multipurpose space for performance, sport (2 Basketball courts) and more
- Maker Space
- Three Amphitheatres
- Studios for Art, Dance and Music
- Five Tennis Courts
- Three Basketball Courts
- Table Tennis tables
- Cricket pitch + practice nets
- Artificial Soccer turf
- Athletics track
- A large Sand Pit play area
- Swimming pool
- Adventure (obstacle) Course, including a climbing wall.
- Dining hall with attached kitchen
- Health clinic with a qualified full time nurse and a doctor on call. We also have a tie up with Columbia Asia hospitals in Whitefield and on Sarjapur road.