The synthetic turf football field is a valuable sports and recreation asset. The synthetic turf requires special care (different from that of natural grass) to increase its durability and maintain its quality. We have implemented these turf field rules and regulations to protect and preserve this valuable asset of the Inventure Community.
Special Rules and Regulations
- Only football Shoes (Studs or trainers) should be worn on the football field.
- Flat/Sports shoes, bare feet or playing in socks are NOT allowed. Metal cleats are prohibited.
- Students need to walk on the pavement before cleaning their feet and must enter the field after using the mats located at the marked entrances to clean their footwear. All football shoes must be cleaned of dirt, grass and debris, before getting on to the turf.
- Students must carry their studs onto the field and wear them and subsequently change to their school shoes before going to classes.
- Students are not allowed on the field without the coach’s permission at any time.
- Students using the field must pick up and remove all litter from the premises. All areas around the turf field must be clean at all times.
- Food and chewing gum are strictly prohibited on the turf. Students may bring water/energy drinks and keep them on the pavement.
- If something spills on the field and needs to be cleaned….do NOT attempt to do so yourself. Contact Housekeeping or one of the Coaches in such cases.
- Hanging or climbing on the football goal posts is prohibited.