The uniqueness of Inventure Academy’s Awards system lies in its inclusive design. The Awards can be won by any and every student who systematically works towards success and earns it. The awards cover a wide array of areas, ranging from music, dance, art, to other areas of academic and co-curricular achievement. Inventure Academy’s awards foster and reinforce intrapersonal and interpersonal skills, which are essential components in human interaction and individual growth.
Inventure Academy believes that ‘Each child or person is born with talent!’ This talent is highlighted by offering a variety of opportunities and channels to help students discover their intrinsic talents. Awards Day 2012 – 2013 was held on Saturday, 29th June. The school choir’s beautiful rendition of ‘Reach’, which was the official song of the 1996 Summer Olympics, set the tone for the rest of the day when Excellence, Perseverance, Dedication and Endeavour were celebrated and acknowledged.
Congratulations to all students for earning an award in their individual areas of excellence and congratulations to all teachers for inculcating in their students, a passion for excellence in whatever they do.
Inventure Academy has instituted a wider range of awards in line with its educational approach and philosophy, with quantifiable criteria so that a student is aware of the parameters to be achieved in order to win an award of their choice. The system has been devised in such a way that more – if not all – students can work towards winning one award or the other.
The different categories in which awards are given are:
- The Inventure Academy Multi-Achiever’s Cap
- The Inventure Academy Scholar’s Cap
- The Book Lover Award
- The Computer Whiz Award
- The Nurturer Award
- The Inventure Academy Green Award
- The Da Vinci Award for Innovation in Art
- The Astad Deboo Award for Dance & Movement
- The Pt. Ravi Shankar Award for Music
- The Naseeruddin Shah Award for Theatre
- The Martin Luther King Award for Public Speaking
- The Shilpa Prakash Award for Attendance and Punctuality
- The Inventure Award for Organisation and Grooming
- The Inventure Academy Inventive Thinker
- The Irfan Razack Award for the Most Enterprising Student
- The Inventure Sport’s Cap