Inventure Academy is one of the top international schools in India. It opens up a new world of learning for learners through a global standard of education. At the end of Grade 8, learners can choose between Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) programme or The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) programme.
The University of Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE)
Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds. The CAIE includes:
- The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE): Developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, formerly Cambridge International Examinations – CIE), IGCSE examinations take place at the end of the course in Grade 10.
- Cambridge International AS and A Levels: Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. AS and A Levels are subject-based qualifications – followed by assessments – that students take in their last two years of high school (Grades 11 & 12).
For further information on CAIE, please refer to http://www.cie.org.uk/ Universities in the UK, US, Canada, India and about 150 other countries recognize the CAIE qualifications. Good grades in AS or A Level subjects can also earn international students up to a full year of university course credit. Depending on the university, credit is awarded based on the individual subject and the examination grade earned.
Please click here for more details: https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations(CISCE)
The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is a private, non-governmental board of school education in India. It conducts two examinations:
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination – a public board examination for students in India who have completed Grade 10 (equivalent to the first two years of the 4 year High School programme).
- The Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination – a public board examination for those completing Grade 12.
CISCE is recognized all over India and overseas, especially at Grades 10 and 12.
For more details please refer to http://www.cisce.org
New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC)
- All four of the NEASC 4 C’s (Commitment, Conceptual Understanding, Capacity and Competency) were found to be Evident.
- The school is well aligned to the ACE Learning Principles and was rated as ‘What If’ for Learning Principle 8: Leadership and Governance.
- The visitors found the school’s Major Learning Plans to be carefully developed.
- The school’s report was of extremely high quality and the evidence presented was very thorough.