Inventure Academy is Bangalore’s best international day school. We offer Pre-Kindergarten to Senior Secondary (Pre K-12) education.
Inventure Academy offers Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) – IGCSE, A/AS levels, and the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) – ICSE and ISC.
Inventure Academy is a Bangalore-based international school, with three campuses.
Inventure Academy Whitefield-Sarjapur Road on the eastern fringe of the city.
- 46.6 kms from the Bangalore International Airport via SH35
- 25.2 kms from Vidhana Soudha, The Karnataka Secretariat via HAL Old Airport Road
- 13 kms from the Outer Ring Road-Sarjapur Road Junction
- 7.4 kms from Varthur Lake
- 13.2 kms from Kundalahalli
- 13 kms from Marathahalli
Inventure Academy Yeshwanthpur, Prestige Jindal City, Tumkur Main Road
- 39 kms from the Bangalore International Airport
Inventure PreSchool, Whitefield Main Road, Near Svastha Hospital, Narayanappa Garden
- 46 kms from the Bangalore International Airport
School timings are from 07:30 am – 02:40 pm. There is an After School Program, offering Sports coaching and Music and Dance lessons, for Grades 3 upwards, from 2:50 pm to 4:40 pm.
Inventure is a day school and does not have a boarding facility.
We have a class size of 25 students with 2 scholarship students per section and 4/5 sections in Grades 1 to 12.
Currently the student-teacher ratio stands at approximately 7:1 across the school. From Pre K to Grade 3, there are two teachers in each classroom, in addition to support staff.
Yes, there is a School Bus facility enabled with GPS tracker, CCTV cameras, Speed Governors and Lady Care Takers.
Yes, a Meal Plan is an optional facility at Inventure.
Breakfast and Lunch are available in the dining room for students enrolled in the meal plan. In addition, a mid-morning health drink (hot/cold milk) is provided for Meal Plan students. At dispersal time, students are given a small snack and a glass of juice which fortifies them for the journey home.
Those not on the Meal Plan may still partake of the occasional meal in school, for which coupons may be purchased from the Front Desk.
Click here to see the Menu.
Inventure Academy is an international school which offers the ISCE, ISC, IGCSE, AS and A Level Examinations. The curriculum is based on the guidelines provided by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) and the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) Boards of Education. The custom-made curriculum is highly experiential, contextual, activity-oriented and based on multifaceted, multidisciplinary teaching approaches. We follow a common school-based curriculum up to Grade 8 – after which students opt for their choice of board: ICSE or IGCSE.
In Pre Primary (both at Inventure Academy and at the Inventure Preschool, Whitefield), the curriculum is stimulating and experiential allowing children to explore the world around them in small enquiry cycles. The theme-based approach encourages children to make multiple connections and view all learning as a part of a larger context. ‘Themes’ act as the foundation for understanding concepts as well as acquiring competencies in reading, writing and science.
In Primary School, Thematic Learning helps students acquire holistic understanding through an interdisciplinary approach. Learning is enquiry-based and experiential. Children learn through a variety of activities designed to incorporate Howard Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences. The emphasis is on critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
In Middle School, learning takes place through research and independent study. In higher classes, we use a multidisciplinary approach combined with real-world application of curricula.
In Senior School, we focus on conceptual knowledge and the skills of application, analysis and higher order thinking. We also prepare students for the examinations of National and International Boards.
- Inventure is ranked #1 in Karnataka Bangalore and #3 in India in the Education World C Fore Survey 2023 (Co Ed Day Schools Category).
- School of the Year
- 54 Cambridge (IGCSE AS/A Level) World all India toppers over the last 5 years and one top 2 ranked student in India for ICSE.
- 70+ students representing India, Karnataka various clubs across sports, performing and visual arts over the last two years
- 78% students have admission in Tier 1 Universities leading colleges across India and the rest of the world, including Harvard University, Stanford University, University of California Berkeley, University of Pennsylvania, Duke University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Toronto, London School of Economics, Ashoka, OP Jindal, Manipal University etc.
- One of the ‘Future 50 Schools Shaping Education in India’ in a list by Fortune Magazine
- Nooraine Fazal, Founding CEO Managing Trustee of Inventure, is recognised as EducationWorld’s 21 Leaders Transforming Indian Education 2020 and among Fortune Magazine’s ‘Future 50 Leaders Shaping Success’ and is also on the list of ‘India’s Most Impactful Education Leaders Doing Great in 2023’ by Knowledge Review Magazine
- Inventure received the ‘Most Innovative Practice’ award by Tata Communications and Parikrma Humanity Foundation for its Changemaker Program 2018 and ‘Most Innovative Idea’ award for its Empathy Program in 2019
- Inventure provides student and faculty exchange opportunities across the world through Round Square, a select group of 200 schools worldwide.
The Co-ed Day Schools category is by far the most competitive category in India with over 600 of the 1000 schools assessed / surveyed, belonging to this category. We are also rated in the Top 10 across India on the following excellence parameters:
- Competence of faculty – #4
- Parental involvement – # 4
- Teacher welfare and development – # 3
- Infrastructure provision – # 3
- Academic reputation – # 5
- Individual attention to students – #6
- Co-curricular education – # 3
- Leadership / management quality – # 6
- Life skills education & conflict management – # 8
- Internationalism – # 4
- Special needs education – # 3
- Sports education – # 5
- Inventure Academy simultaneously excels in academics & co-curricular activities, in addition to the discipline and challenge of time-tabled sports every day.
- We offer the best of progressive and traditional learning and assessment techniques, while nurturing individuality and inventiveness in every student.
- Our educational approach leans heavily towards being learner-centered.
- We work with committed professionals supported by a strong, effective infrastructure.
- We implement this ethos by restricting our class strength to 25 students only, with four sections per grade. We have two teachers and a helper from Kindergarten to Grade 3.
- We offer a superior education at Bangalore’s best co-ed international school at an affordable cost (value for money).
- We believe in being child & parent-centric, and are open, approachable & transparent in our working.
- We conduct market research & satisfaction surveys to take into account our market’s wants & needs.
- Our school culture is performance based, friendly and empowering which attracts, develops & retains passionate educators.
- We work with an Academic Quality Management System (AQMS) with standard operating procedures (SOP) to optimize delivery.
The academic session is Mid-May to mid-April. Inventure follows a Balanced Year Round (Split) Calendar with approximately five weeks of vacation in mid April to mid May, and another three and a half weeks in mid July to mid August for students. Students also get two weeks off at the end of Term 1 and another two weeks in December/January: This calendar allows for more effective spans of teaching-learning time, interspersed with timely breaks to maximise wider world learning opportunities, both in India and overseas. Our Grade 12 AS & A Levels students who wish to take the Indian competitive exams have the option of taking the February-March series exams.
The admissions process begins in September, and is on a first-come-first basis. Admissions are open throughout the year, depending on the availability of seats (we only take 25 students per class, and have four sections per grade). Click here for a step-by-step guide to admissions at Inventure.
It is recommended that you visit the campus and familiarize yourself with the approach and Core Purpose of the school before applying. Overseas parents may review our website, chat or call us directly.
Inventure Academy is a top-rated school. We welcome those who subscribe to our values and approach towards education. Preference is given to siblings, children who live in proximity to the school, and those who express an uncommon level of passion or excellence in any particular field.
Students applying for admission to Grade 6 and above take placement tests in English, Math, Sciences and the second language. Admission is confirmed once documentation is complete and the applicable fee is paid.
Completed Application Forms to be submitted along with:
- 1 photograph
- A copy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Academic records / transcripts for the last 3 years (if applicable)
- Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
- Transfer Certificate
- Copy of visa / permit (if the student is not a citizen of India)
- Student Information Form (Bus and Meal Plan, 2nd Language and 3rd Language choice)
- Health Form
- Copy of Immunization record
Inventure Academy has a simple and transparent admission procedure. Click here to see the steps for admission to the school.
‘The Balanced Year-Round Calendar’ at Inventure Academy offers many advantages over the traditional one that most schools currently follow. We get approximately the same number of days at school, with intermittent breaks to maximize wider world learning opportunities, both in India and overseas. The summer vacation is split into 5 weeks over April and May, and another 3 weeks in July-August.
Research demonstrates that the traditional calendar was born out of a different set of needs from past decades, and long summer breaks actually hamper the retention of knowledge and learning in students. The ‘Balanced Year-Round Calendar’ typically allows for more effective spans of teaching-learning time, interspersed with timely breaks and better retention. The 3 week break in July also facilitates more learning and development opportunities around the world and enables freedom of choice between internationally recognised Indian and international boards of education.